At the heart of our company is a highly configured, yet flexible IT system that provides a comprehensive, unified platform that is unique to the industry. By creating an integrated IT infrastructure between both conventional Distribution Services and Retail Support Services, M. Block provides a more cohesive platform, enhancing communication and efficiencies throughout the supply chain. Our in-house IT staff handles the everyday as well as the unique needs of our clients.
Oracle JD Edwards ERP software customized for retail supply chain distribution manages our "procure to pay" and "order to cash" functions.
- Supports all basic enterprise functions including forecasting, purchasing, order entry, order management, inventory control, transportation, load building, finance, accounts receivables and HR
- Supports EDI order, invoice and ASN mapping with all major retailers
- Flexible to meet the unique business requirements of our clients
DSI dcLink controls in real time all receiving, order processing and data collection functions across all distribution centers. This warehouse management system (WMS) is radio frequency (RF) enabled and interfaces with our Oracle JD Edwards ERP software which together provide efficiency and accuracy throughout our organization.
- Supports all basic warehouse functions, including receiving, put-away, location management, cycle counts, inventory, order selection, shipping, and tracking
- Manages inventory by SKU and lot #
- Supports advanced ship notices (ASNs) and internet transactions
- Seamlessly integrated with any ERP, TMS, EDI or other software systems
Web based access and visibility
- Real time access to inventory, order entry and sales history
- On-line standard and custom reports